• End caps provide maximum shock absorption
• V-grooved edge for working with round stock
• Comfort grips for easy handling
• Durable block vials accurate to 0.01mm.
• Professional box beam frame offers maximum durability
• Super Bright LEDs simultaneously light all 3 vials for low-light areas
• 10 Minute Automatic Shut-Off
· Deep accurized V-groove for round and square stock
· Multi-ring vials indicate 2° and 4° grade for drainage
· Super Shock® end caps
· Cushion-grip hand grips
· Precision milled edges
· Superior heavy-duty aluminium frame for maximum durability
· Durable block vials accurate to 0.01mm.
· I.M.S. Technology Magnetic System-6 super strong rare earth magnets
The Swanson Speed® Square and the “One Number”sm method of determining the angular pitch of a roof were first developed in 1925 by a carpenter name Albert J. Swanson. As his fellow tradesmen began to appreciate the ingenuity of his idea, they wanted their own Speed®Squares. Swanson began to hand make the squares to fill the requests for the tool.
Demand for the work saving tool continued to grow and in 1930 the Swanson Speed® Square was first sold in interstate commerce. By 1945 Swanson started Swanson® Tool Company, Inc. to manufacture and sell the Speed® Square through recognized channels of distribution. His son, Ronald C. Swanson assumed control of the company in 1971 and added other quality tools to the line.
Today, Swanson® Tool Company continues to proudly manufacture and distribute the Swanson Speed® Square and other fine carpentry tools from its headquarters in Frankfort, Illinois. Under the direction of the Allemand Family the Swanson® product line has been upgraded and expanded to meet the changing needs of its tradespeople and do-it-yourself enthusiasts.
Since 1984 Extrusion Facilities have been proudly manufacturing quality concrete and plasterboard finishing tools in Australia; the addition of the Swanson Tool co. range brings an exciting new line up of innovative tools that will continue to uphold same values of high quality and innovative design that Extrusion Facilities has become known for in the market.